Come enjoy a day of fly fishing in Jackson Hole with The Wyoming Guide Company LLC. Take a break from the road to enjoy a relaxing day floating down the river in one of our top of the line Clackacraft drift boats, where our guides will be sure to provide hours of entertainment and factual information based on the surrounding ecosystem, with hopes of catching fish as priority number one. With weather permitting, there is no reason the guides of The Wyoming Guide Company can’t help in making your dreams come true, by helping you, in enticing up that elusive Cutthroat Trout. Our boats make it easy for us to cover multiple areas where the fish live, as well as giving our guests the ability to better grasp the concept of fly fishing, while increasing our odds of hooking into the elusive local trout. Fly fishing in Jackson Hole is a must-do for your vacation to the area.
- All ages and skill levels welcome
- All gear and equipment provided
- Both fly & conventional tackle available upon request
- Refreshments and snacks provided
- Full day trip clients will be provided with a river side picnic style lunch
- Fishing Licenses in Wyoming are mandatory, and not provided by The Wyoming Fly Guide Company
- Licenses and flies can be acquired day of, by the client, with the guide's help at a local fly shop, prior to pushing off
- Start times vary throughout the year and can be set to accommodate client's schedule
Jackson Hole Fly Fishing Trip Details
Half Day Trip: $475 for 1 - 2 people, 4 - 5 Hour Trip Duration, Guest's choice on pick up time
Full Day Trip: $575 for 1 - 2 people, 7 - 8 Hour Trip Duration, Guest's choice on pick up time, Lunch Provided
*A 3rd guest can be added for an additional $100 on either half day or full day trips.